Monday, February 21, 2011

Working With David Bach

Since 2004, tens of thousands of you have reached out to David Bach asking him if there is a way to work closer with him ... a way to get personal coaching and advice.

Until now, aside from a very select group of students, the answer has, unfortunately, been "no". 

In fact, in the last ten years he has only been able to personally coach about 300 people. He has simply not had the time, infrastructure, or personal bandwidth to work directly with more people.

And this has always frustrated him.

Click the link below to see what he has finally been able to do about it!

http://getami.com/mrraven/prelaunch?t=launchemail1

A Message From David ...

While my books have helped millions, it has always bothered me that your requests for my personal help have gone unanswered, at least at the level I have wanted.

Many of you who have read my books have come to me and said, "I already pay myself first, I am making progress and I know my Latte Factor ... but I need to step it up. This is taking too long."

So for years I asked myself these three questions over and over again:

How can we help more people?

How can we help you get results faster?"

And, most importantly, how can we do this in such a way that's affordable for people who want help, to get help?

I am happy to announce that today I believe we have the answers as well as a tangible solution.

"What's the solution?" you ask. "How can David work directly with me to answer my financial questions and mentor me to improve my financial life?"

The solution is my brand new AUTOMATIC MILLIONAIRE CLUB.

It's called Automatic Millionaire® International and I've put together a presentation to show you exactly what I've been working on!

I am so excited and I really think you're going to love what we've put together for you.

Our membership-based program starts with something we call the Automatic Millionaire® Foundation...

Click here to learn more...

http://getami.com/mrraven/prelaunch?t=launchemail1

Very best,

Shawn Ravenscraft

No comments:

Post a Comment