Monday, February 21, 2011

It's Time...Working With David Bach

It's time

I hope you've enjoyed the emails I've sent the last couple days with information about our new Automatic Millionaire® International program, which is designed to help YOU finish rich.

As you probably know by now, David Bach stresses the importance of laying of a proper foundation.

See what I mean here...

http://getami.com/mrraven/prelaunch?t=launchemail3

Well, today I want to tell you a quick story about how David got here and why he believes he is qualified to help you handle your money.

In David's Words...

I wasn't always an author.

As a financial advisor, Sr. Vice President at Morgan Stanley and a partner of the Bach Group (which, during my tenure from 1993 to 2001, managed more than half a billion dollars for individual investors), my top clients paid me upwards of $25,000 a year to manage their money and receive my financial advice.

Since then, some of the largest financial service companies in North America have paid me more than a quarter million dollars a DAY to consult with them on their programs.

I founded Finish Rich Media with the sole mission to inspire and empower as many people as possible to live and finish rich.

In the last ten years my programs have inspired millions around the world and I have written 11 consecutive national bestselling books, with over 7 books in print worldwide translated into over 15 languages.

Over a million people have attended my Finish Rich® Seminars taught by thousands of financial advisors throughout North America.

Why do I share this?

Well, it's not to attempt to impress you but to impress upon you the value and significance of the program I am about to unveil.

I also want you to understand the significance of the timing of my advice. In 2009, while most experts were doom and gloom, I dropped everything I was doing to write a book for 2010 called "Start Over Finish Rich".

On page 10 in this book I made a bold, and controversial, statement: "a recession is a terrible thing to waste ... recessions create millionaires."

In the book, I predicted that history would repeat itself and that all BUSTS lead to BOOMS.

What has happened since my prediction? Well, try this on for size: the stock market has reached a high and has nearly doubled in less than two years. Average mutual funds last year alone were up nearly 20%, with many of them up 50%, 60%, 70%, and even 100%.

And the boom hasn't just been in the stock market.  Bond markets have been producing 10% or more annually and commodities, including gold and silver, have skyrocketed.

So what about real estate?

While the mainstream media has been talking about the negative real estate market and mass foreclosures, my readers who bought a low cost no load real estate mutual fund I recommended on page 140 have seen their investment increase over 30%. That's an increase of over 30% in just over a year in an investment category - real estate - that most people think is doing horribly. This is no joke. This is real money.

My point is this: while millions of people are buying into doom and gloom about the recession, others with the right information are building, or rebuilding their wealth at a record pace!

The last two years have been the best two consecutive years to build wealth in the stock market since 1936. And yet, most people have missed this opportunity.

Fortunately, even if you missed the last two years, I believe it's still not too late. We are just in the beginning stages of this recovery and the opportunities coming in the next 12 to 18 months are simply incredible. Opportunities like this come along once, maybe twice, in a lifetime.

~David

The timing of the Automatic Millionaire® International launch is no coincidence. David has spent the last 12 months putting together the pieces and the cornerstones to create the financial foundation EVERY person requires to properly capitalize on this opportunity and position themselves for long term wealth.

We have taken everything that we know about building real, long-term sustainable wealth, and created a simple step-by-step program that anyone can follow, regardless of their current circumstances.

Like any good foundation, it starts with the basics. The fundamentals.

Automatic Millionaire® Foundation is the first step in the program and it's a requirement for every person who wants to become an Automatic Millionaire®.

It's not even an option ... you've got to have a proper foundation in place before you can build real wealth. Period. There is no point in spending years building on anything but a solid foundation.

Check out this video to learn more about the Foundation and the special introductory pricing for the first week.

http://getami.com/mrraven/prelaunch?t=launchemail3

Very best,

Shawn Ravenscraft

No comments:

Post a Comment