Friday, January 7, 2011

Welcome to Ravenscraft Investments

Well, I finally had to make a blog spot to make a one stop option that will contain and provide links to all of the happenings for Ravenscraft Investments.  I am always moving, always active, and always posting.
So where to start? How about a rundown of areas of investment interest, and then a list of the areas I am currently invested in;

FOREX
COMMODITIES
STOCKS
REAL ESTATE
EBAY
CASH
BONDS
INTERNET MARKETING

Have I caught any one's attention yet?  When it comes to investing their are two types of people. Those who are active and interested in investing, and those who want to have someone invest their money for them. Which is your preference? As to blogs keep flowing you will find that I cater to both......

No comments:

Post a Comment